I basically remade the dr execution sequence in the sdr2 form (plus Alter Ego!).
I ugh…had limited resources so I could only work in a max of 30 frames, which is why Monokuma moves so quickly and why I can’t add the script typing out.
Yeah. I tried to tag as many spoilers as possible.
Dangan Ronpa + colour palettes
I AM DYING HOLY SHIT THEY ANNOUNCED A DANGAN RONPA MUSICAL I’M GONNA FUCKIN——
Pretty much about my whole life
IDK IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS WEBSITE YET, BUT I DON’T EVEN CARE IF YOU DO.
CHARAHUB BASICALLY ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE A DIRECTORY OF ALL YOUR OCS.
AND SO (they let you get super detailed)
It lets you store 100 characters (you gain 2 extra slots whenever someone uses your referral code) and 10 images per character. You can even make GROUPS to organize them a little more— per RP or something. Image files can’t be too big either.
BUT if you want more file size, more character slots, and more other stuff, you can get a subscription! Don’t worry, subscriptions are super hella cheap (take notes, deviantART)!
what better way to shake urself awake is to make headcanons
1. what they smell like: i would say something like incense but he probably just smells Bad. what do you expect from a guy who washes his hair four times a year NOT MUCH
2. how they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc): one of those guys who wake up on the floor tangled in the sheets and covered in drool. he probably looks… more tolerable sleeping haha
3. what music they enjoy: doesnt strike me as a music listener
4. how much time they spend getting ready every morning: 10 minutes. gotta put on his shirt. and his other shirt. and his other shirt.
5. their favorite thing to collect: random “good luck” charms.
6. left or right-handed: right
7. religion (if any): goes with whatever.
8. Favorite sport: ehhehe. um.
9. favorite touristy thing to do when traveling: eats a lot. may or may not try to scam the locals with impromptu palm readings
10. favorite kind of weather: classic spring weather. good breeze and lots of sunlight.
11. a weird/obscure fear they have: EVERYTHING. no, uh, maybe solitude. and darkness… for safety reasons.
1. what they smell like: flowery and not much else. she smells pretty good though
2. how they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc): changes position often but generally does not make much noise. id like to think she accidentally takes naps at times and scolds herself afterwards.
3. what music they enjoy: err. shes more into stuff that doesnt have any lyrics, like instrumentals and stuff.
4. how much time they spend getting ready every morning: 25 minutes. her hair looks pretty manageable
5. their favorite thing to collect: SNOWGLOBES!! i dont know why but i am very attached to this headcanon. the tinier ones though.
6. left or right-handed: right.
7. religion (if any): no idea.
8. Favorite sport: figure skating. loves the grace and poise.
9. favorite touristy thing to do when traveling: do i even need to say it. maybe she likes to shop at the boutiques too.
10. favorite kind of weather: usually can appreciate all kinds of weather but she likes it clear. finds beauty in sun showers.
11. a weird/obscure fear they have: needles. of course she never outwardly shows it but shes prone to tensing up. also bugs but she quickly gets over that since she doesnt like asking for help with killing em
1. what they smell like: (like blood) she probably smells good but its oddly harsh. like a really tarty fruit.
2. how they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc): depends on her mood. she could sleep without a sound or a shift in position but she could also end up throwing herself on the floor. prone to sleepwalking.
3. what music they enjoy: HEAVY METAL. and classical. literally all and any genre. listens to cute love songs for the Despair she feels with all that ooey gooey hope
4. how much time they spend getting ready every morning: 2 hours. she uses up all the hot water. she literally leaves the shower on after using it.
5. their favorite thing to collect: something macabre and probably would make little children cry. probably would make adult men cry. hey hey big sis look what i found. a squirrel limb!!! isnt it cute i crashed into the piece of shit myself
6. left or right-handed: ambidextrous.
7. religion (if any): DESPAIR
8. Favorite sport: all of them. watches in bated breath for someone to fuck up and tear a muscle
9. favorite touristy thing to do when traveling: shop (steal) and stroll around (pickpocket everyone within the general vicinity)
10. favorite kind of weather: shes particularly endeared to heavy rain. and blizzards. and hurricanes.
11. a weird/obscure fear they have: red beans.
tired of telling everyone what togami knows and wants, naegi strikes back
early birthday gift